Learn More About Our Services
Alliance Title is a leading professional settlement services provider based in Brevard County, Florida. Forged from the merger of four companies in 2000, our highly experienced staff has been serving the South Brevard real estate market for more than 40 years.
Our locally owned company, a full-service title provider, offers a full-time in-house title examiner and the closing experience of five Florida-licensed title agents. Our settlement and escrow services are backed by three of the nation’s largest title underwriters. We provide convenient, after-hours closings, and we respond promptly and personally to inquiries.
Alliance Title has strong roots in the community. Our partners are active in supporting Rotary International, Candlelighters of Brevard and the Henegar Center for the Arts.
We strive to provide a progressive, rewarding and stable environment for our employees and clients. Your success is our success.
- Coordinates the closing with all involved participants: Realtors, lenders, attorneys, surveyors, inspection services, builders, insurance agents and many others.
- Prepares all documents for settlement.
- Notarizes closing documents as required.
- Collects and disburses funds to all involved parties.
- Promptly records appropriate documents, electronically when possible, in county land records.
- Provides the information to file for homestead exemption.
- Maintains escrow funds with an FDIC bank.
- Issues title insurance policies for the protection of the owner and the mortgage lender.